- Sage invested over $200,000 in MicroDose at $1 per share as part of a financing in excess of $750,000 arranged by Sage.
- Sage assisted in negotiating a $30 million marketing partnership with BMS for a joint venture of MicroDose
- Sage assisted in raising $1.5 million in financing for a subsidiary of MicroDose at $2 per share
- As a result of the BMS transaction, 3M invested $5 million in MicroDose at $3.50 per share, in a deal assisted by Sage
- Subsequently, Sage assisted MicroDose in a $125 million multiproduct development deal with Novartis
Return to all case studies